Re[2]: Request

Jerry

I appreciate your comments very much. Re; "agreement which disavows them from
liability" I shall have to do more work on.  I have some 'evidence' so far in that as
soon as I realised there was a problem with the order execution I made some checks
and screen captures of 2 platform errors. 1# I had a platform from a different
provider running at the same time which showed different prices for the same stock
and 2# My BuyerRef number was not on all the trades in the course of sales that
purportedly made up the order.

Also, I have just found a heap of complaints about their system errors on a local
forum.

Thanks
--
Regards,