Re: Re[2]: Russ2K trading

I'm totally aware of it.

Jan Philipp

----- Original Message ----- From: "SC" <secaseba@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JHP" <jan4123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Liam" <46p771v02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:46 PM
Subject: Re[2]: Russ2K trading

Hello JHP,
Holding the stop on your computer is more hazardous than having it at
the exchange.
I like the idea that no one can see where your stop is, but it leaves
you vulnerable to system crashes and transmission delays and it's
arguably the same as trading without a stop at all.
SC

J> I switched from the Merc to ICE and the only issue I have with them is that
J> they don't accept
J> stop orders. When I set it ("synthetic stop order") it's held on my computer
J> and released
J> as market order resulting in average of 20-30 pt slippage. That problem is
J> made up many times
J> by RL's $1.00/pt value and good performance, much better for me than ES or
J> NQ.
J> Jan Philipp

Since leaving Russ2K trading for NQ recently, I've been wondering where
other traders wandered off to.