Russell 2000 e-mini holdiay chart issue

Good morning,
Does anyone know an easy way to eliminate the holiday trading bars for the TFZ? I don't think this is specific to TFZ and I think there is a tab or box to check, but I can't recall where it is or how to correct this.

I use a customized trading session (930am - 4pm) to eliminate any "Day Session" Bars after 4pm. I've tried TFZ08 as well as TFZ08.D ,but this doesn't correct the problem. It is correct on one of my older ES charts but darn if I can find the box to check.

Any thoughts would be sincerely appreciated!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Tom