Qfeed - Dynastore

I subscribe to Quote.com and I have been using Qfeed (remember that) with Dynastore to feed data to TS2000i. The volume (ticks) has been 1/2 to 1/3 that of eSignal (which I also use with TS2000i on a second computer).

But lately, there have been many time gaps in the data, which I assume is on purpose to discourage its use. eSignal now owns Quote.com, where the Qfeed data comes from and they are probably not making any money from the Qfeed data, only from Quote.com itself, so why maintain Qfeed?

Is anyone using Qfeed and if so what is your experience? (I do not use Qfeed to buy and sell, only for trouble shooting code. The low volume is not a problem for this use but the time gaps are.)

wayne