TS2ki, HistoryCenter, MetaServerRT & Vista

Folks, most of my email for a couple of recent years is gone.  The Eskimo list mail went with it.  Therefore, can't look back for posts on the topic.

I would appreciate some words about your experience with TS2ki and Vista.

If you've run HistoryCenter and/or MetaServerRT in Vista your thoughts about that will be appreciated.

Vista for Business is sitting in a box here unused.  I'm thinking about installing it on a spare HD.

Liam

Protect yourself from spam,
use http://sneakemail.com