Re: XP vs. Vista

Buy a new box with Vista on it from the factory.  Also buy it from
someone that tests everything to be sure it all works ok.  There are
lots of companies that do but Dell is one also I have a Lenovo box
that works great.  Love it.  It came with Vista.  My older box and
newest one both run better with XP Pro.  One is SP2 the other SP3.

I'm trying to hang in there until Micorsoft comes with a new OS.

Jimmy

I know this topic has been brought up before but I got off of the phone
with TS Software support and my Windows Pro needs to be upgraded as TS
Build 8.4 does not support this rev.

The software tech told me that he has found Vista to be very stable with
Trade Station.  I prefer to go to XP on my current machine.

Is there anyone using Vista that is seeing positive and stable results
when running Trade Station?

Any other comments are always welcome!

Thanks!

Tom