Re: Ehlers TASC article on Corona Charts;

That is a new feature of recent TS versions that allows you to specify color by their RGB values.

You can replace the function by a color, such as "red", "blue", etc.

If he is changing the RGB values with a variable, for example, to paint a continuos rainbow, then there is no fix.

Bob Fulks