All the other programmers who followed, until the rewrote it for TS 2000i, left my line in there.

It has been funny watching that "bug" follow me around the Internet over the years.

Sam

At 12:07 PM 8/5/2008, you wrote:
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:17:11 -0400
From: "J S Shisko" <>
To: "'Adam Hardy'" <>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: lack of reliability in chartscanner

Adam:

This solution was mentioned in a forum a while back and worked for me. You could try clicking on tools in the server page and then select holiday setup and that may reduce your cpu usage or you may need one more step by selecting any item from the holiday list and clicking on the edit list button to reduce your cpu usage. Just leave the server open in this mode and you can run all other programs without the 100% cpu problem. Close this little window when you want to do something in the server page mode.

Joe

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

        ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****