Re: Any web sites that rate brokers and banks (any country).

John:
>I don't suppose anyone knows of a web site or two that rates broker
>financial stability and/or banks. U.S. and other countries for that matter.

For that, I miss fuckedcompany.com. Unfortunately that site folded
when the guy who started it moved on.  It was a great site in its
day, almost slashdot-like in its ability to spread buzz.  They had
a fairly good track record identifying companies about to fail --
and I understand in some cases, a company's appearance on that site
would be enough of a kick in the pants to effect changes.

Other than that, I'd say the S&P credit ratings are your best bet.

-A