Re: best testing software for intrad

So, after reading all the replies, I have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no compelling reason to switch from TS8.x.

I only trade a few futures symbols. No need for portfolio testing. Except for the occasional data hiccups, I have no complaints. It's been a money maker for me for years.

My only big worry now is that I will not be able to trade the Russell 2000. I just hope that the symbol will reappear as an active market on ICE.