From: Adrian Pitt [mailto:apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 1:25 AM
To: 'vk'; 'Leslie_George'; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: best testing software for intraday trading?

It is my understanding that WL V5 does NOT do multiple model testing and is
also currently missing many of the features that WL4 had.
Even though multiple model testing was in the top 2-3 most requested feature
for  many many years.

So the BIG upgrade to the new version, while in a new language (making all
WL4 code redundant) and faster, is in many ways merely a step sideways and
in others a step back.

Adrian