RE: best testing software for intraday trading?

The answer had been no for years. I can't keep up with each micro-release.
I'm asking since my id has been retired from the
TradestationTechnologies.com forums...
Because they do that on purpose if you don't visit every 6 weeks or so....
I got tired of calling to try to get my login id reinstated.

Also, you should know Adrian, I am convinced the original designers and
programmers of TS2000i
 were quite brilliant people. I mean here we are, 10 years later,
 which is a MILLINIUM time-wise as far as technology goes...
 And the up-and-comer NinjaTrader, DESPITE THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART "dot-net"
platform....
 lacks many important features and functions that TS2000i already had....10
YEARS AGO !
 I mean, you've got to write dozens of lines of code just to make your own
"circular buffer"....
 A feature which was intrinsic to Tradestation from the "get-go".
 Yes, they "missed" the feature I sorely wanted.....but that was a nit
compared to the multitudinous other       "required" features.
Bottomline: To say the world of software technology today is "hyped" is the
understatement of the century.