RE: best testing software for intraday trading?

I have little doubt Trade Navigator is a quantum cheaper than PowerST. The
developer there would rarely tell you anything, and certainly not the price,
except privately. Other programs you can look at are:

Wealth-Lab

Amibroker

MetaTrader

Muli-Charts (FX only I believe)

Trading Blox (not sure if this does intraday)

SmartQuant