To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Alex Matulich" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: What indicators use both price and volume?

You forgot one:
WVAD. This is one of the few indicators that
use 5 components of a market:
O, H, L, C, Volume.

Sincerely,

Mike Barna
President,
Trading System Lab

"Your struggle to manually write Trading Models is coming to an end."
"TSL is an Algorithm that writes Algorithms."
www.TradingSystemLab.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Matulich" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>