Evaluating A Trading Sytem

I know there are very successful people on this list.

Can you reccomend someone who could provide a service for evaluating a trading sytem?

I am looking for input in the following areas.

Ways to adjust the system for longer term results. Assumption - all systems eventually fail.
Ways to, in real time, adjust lookback for indicators(Jurik).
Better Scale-in features when in winning mode
Suggestions for improvements.

I currently trade this system. It fits my temperment. It remains profitable overall. It is autoexecuted in RT.

Thanks

Dave Pyle