Re: RES: stock to buy- GPRE

My father cursed that cheap foreign crude in the late fifties.  Fifty
years later crude is still too cheap for Americans and that stinking
crowd in D.C to do what is needed.  Even if they passed laws to tax
oil and use the money to fund alternative energy they wouldn't do it.
They would just steal the money like they do our Social Security funds
to pay for their evil ways.

Forget GPRE.  Buy producing Oil and Gas properties. Short American
stocks, buy foreign currency and foreign stocks.  If that seems
un American then we need to do something more radical here at home.
Oh I forgot, things are not bad enough yet.  When they are we will.
Hell Texas has no incentives for renewable energy.  We have more wind
power than any other state but no incentives.  As usual California
leads the way.

Bummer isn't it?

Jimmy