From: PR [mailto:10cc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 10:12 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RES: stock to buy- GPRE

If oil prices stay high or even go higher over the next many years, I believe coal will be the big thing going forward for the USA. Like most stuff we have to get our gov. behind it and to open their eyes to help get the ball rolling. They didn't see ethanol untill oil went up. So now maybe they will look at coal and a few other things. A few private and public companies along with some individuals have for many years worked on ethanol, coal, hydrogen, solar, water current, battery power and many other things. But the Gov. can't see and waits.
 Do we want to subsidize Iran, Iraq etc. or subsidize ourselves.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Matulich" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>