TS commission for system

I'm using TS4 which is fine for my purposes, but there is something that I find a hassle, and that is the need to change the commission and slippage figures on a trading system when I switch to a futures contract denominated in a different currency.

The main problem is the HK$ and the Yen denominated futures, where the commission should be ten times higher.

When I'm looking at my systems and going through the range of markets I'm analysing, most are in dollars but for these non-dollar futures, I have to open up the trading system configuration dialog and change the commission manually.

I'm wondering if Omega found any solution to this in any later version of TS?

Thanks
Adam