Re[2]: Russell 2000 futures moving to ICE

Excellent points.  You clearly have to quit trading. If you don't quit
trade the ES.  We always need someone to sell to or buy from.

So, for those of us who've developed systems for trading the Russell,
and learning its characteristics, we're now left out in the cold? One
would think that by acquiring a significant product like the Russell,
the ICE would want to ensure its success by having the necessary
infrastructure.

There's been almost no info out there regarding this, excepting Tim's
insightful opinions on this list. I wonder why retail traders are
being kept in the dark about this.

I've invested years of research and trading to learn the Russell's
personality. Starting over with one of the other 'minis' doesn't make
me very happy, as they don't have the characteristics I require. I'm
disappointed.