Re: what are windows registry keys for CSI Unfair Advantage?

Leslie:
>Is anyone using CSI Unfair Advantage?
>Any idea what the Windows Registry keys are?

Best thing I can tell you is to invest in a good registry cleaning
utility.  It will clear out any unused or unreferenced keys, as well as
detect possible malware keys.

There are also utilities that you can run prior to installing any
software, that will take a snapshot of your entire system before and
after installation, and create a list of differences including all
files and registry keys.  McAfee used to sell one of these before
Windows XP came along.  I don't know what's available now.

Alex