Re: looking for a paid service for fundamental stock data

Doesn't yahoo have these and MANY more?
I know they offer LOTS of fundamental stuff for free download, but not sure exactly what they have. But I know it LOTS of fundamental stuff.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Matulich" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: looking for a paid service for fundamental stock data

Michael Tepper wrote:
Can anyone suggest --from their own experience -- a paid service, for
the following fundamental stock data:
shares outstanding, capitalization, adjusted price series (adjusted for
splits & dividends)?

I used to subscribe to Worden Brothers data, and I recall they
included some of those things, don't remember if they included all.
See www.worden.com for more information.

-Alex