To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: TS8 problems

Reading the messages on the support site, it appears that build 1630 had serious problems. It appears that it screws up the data in the cache.

They say you need to switch to build 1631 and delete all the data in your data cache.

I would guess that a fresh install would be better than an upgrade install.

I am sticking to Build 1419 for now...

Bob Fulks