Re: ESignal

Interesting! ...this also happens to me, but only when I am on-line during market hours. If I run optimizations before or after the markets opens, it works fine. If I work off-line during market hours it works fine. I'm running version 8.2 (build 3896) with XP Pro

Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob R" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: ESignal

That happens to me with 8.3 build 1419. It doesn't happen everytime but mostly happens at night when there is little data activity. It is doubtful that the problem is a corrupt workspace. It could be in some situations but not this one. Intuition...says it feels like the program is waiting for some response from tradestation network. This is on win xp/pro. It is almost like the chart is repopulating itself with data. It would be very sociable if the program had a user override so you don't have to force the shutdown. When it is hung like this even clicking on Abort doesn't unhang it.

SigmaTrader

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Evans" <paratradesystems@xxxxxxx>