Re: Trading day function

TS2ki has a holiday list.  You can edit it.  I'm sure the newer TS8s
have one somewhere.  Handy if you back test say to when the market is
closed due to an emergency or bad event and want to skip that day.
Easy to code but then you have to do it on all your systems.  Holiday
list is easier.

Jimmy

Does anyone have an idea on how to know whether a given date is a
trading day, as opposed to a weekend or holiday?  Is there anything in
TradeStation, or would I have to implement this myself?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Chris