Re: Bad calculations of arithmetic

Problem solved thanks to R. who might want to remain anonymous writing to me off the list.

Price scale should be 1/100
Min Move = 10
BigPoint Value = 100.00

Greg Hunt

Hi;
I have had trade station from the beginning when it was called something
else.  I can't remember the name -- workstation?
My learning curve has been very slow and the fruits of much labourer have been very thin. It seems the problems with Tradestation are endless and research gets very discouraging frequently; unless perhaps one is at the top of the learning curve.

Perhaps someone can help me with this latest problem please.

On studies with the e-mini  Russell;

on viewing the strategy performance report a profitable trade of $100 from 682.00 to 683.00 and using $0.00 for costs, the program reports a strange profit of $9.99. I can't imagine what is happening.

it does not seem to matter how I vary the parameters below with the numbers as suggested by the data vendor.

price scale = 1/1000
point value=  1.000
Min movement = 1.000

hopefully there is a simple answer for that.
I would not want anyone to put a lot of time into it.
thanks in advance for any help.

Greg Hunt