Re: (Samuel's Book)

I do not actually have any of the DOCs used to publish the book - it was a LONG time ago, and it was all done in PageMaker by the editors, which I never got a copy of.

I could scan it, I imagine, but I do not know if I have a character recognition application to convert it back to text.

If I get around to re-typing it, I will gladly post it.

Basically, it is divided into three sections, as I recall.

The first section breaks EasyLanguage down into its smallest elements, explains what each is and how it is used, then slowly assembles the pieces into structures.

The second section poses problems and explains how I would solve them.

The third section is the actual code listings from the previous section.

It also has quizzes you can use to review your understanding of the material covered.

I also have the source as an ELA file for anyone who gets the book, just ask.

There are also a couple of other gems of wisdom that I throw into the mix, tips on TradeStation, system design and learning in general. The whole thing, except maybe the code listings, includes my renowned version of wit...

Sam

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

        ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****