Re: Omega List

Yes, me too, I hope Mark recovers soon.  I'm occasionally searching
over 10 years of postings to find something and there are always
monumental discussions where Mark is raising the bar.  In a previous life
one would put a name to a face but e-mail has changed all that,
undoubtedly for the worse - the list needs a face book!

I wonder, does PO wear a beret and curly moustache?