To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:47 AM
Subject: Why is omega list so dead and related questions.

Hi,

I remember when 30+ messages a day was standard for this list back in 1998 when I was actually using TS 4.0 EOD. Where do the TS traders hang out now? Is it the Omega Research forum? Is it Elite trader? And is it not sometimes better to have a list outside of the company product forum list so other products can be talked about without censorship? As an example when I was on Qcharts I actually had mention of MultiCharts removed from one of my esignal/Qcharts forum threads because the administrator can do this. Is this what Elite Trader is for?(to eliminate this censorship).

John.