Re:Unfrag TS2ki

I'm not a Windows defrag supporter, but I am a defrag supporter for
TS2ki.  I don't know Bob Scott but have heard of his TS4 defragger
for years.

TS2ki's data gets huge, it gets fragmented beyond belief and
corrupt. Size isn't too big a problem because hard drives
are cheap and now with Ts2ki Unfrag we can defrag safely.

I've tried Ts2ki defrag out here is what I see so far.

Afterwords CPU is lower, Charts pop up faster and can be added much
faster and can be added without stopping the data flow.  This will
help the whole program run better.  There are lots of variables but
the problems we get is data flows to the GS and is saved then it is
provided to the charts.  I'm not sure how this happens  but I can tell
you it will stop a 20 mule team.  I don't care what kind of computer
you have if you get enough market activity, enough symbols, charts
and workspaces with indicators and systems running then get a
really hot market you will be behind or frozen just when you don't
want to be.  I just love this thing.  I've set it up to run
automatically each Friday after my backup. I also believe if you have
to download data fairly often you will have problems at some point.
Maybe Ts2ki Unfrag will help on that too.

I'm going to Defrag each weekend. It doesn't take much.  My 14 gig of
data takes about 20 minutes.

Jimmy Snowden

No connection with Bob Scott.