Re: signal stability - n00b question

Jim,

That happens to me when I bend the rules on entry and or exit. TS2ki
just can't deal with it so results are not good for testing.  This is
not to say your system is bad or good.  It could work in spite of
Ts2ki's limitations.  Now on my systems that do that I think they
were all bad systems.  TS2ki handled the time and price in it's
guesswork fashion not based on time and trades.  Example 5 min. bar
opens then moves lower then to high of bar.  Ts2ki shorts at the high
then closes the trade at the low end.  TILT.

Jimmy

i have many systems running - i've noticed at times, that it after a restart
of ts2ki, that signals change or disappear
altogether. i can't understand why.. most my signals have multiple
conditions required but nothing to complex.
this is probably a real stupid question i know, but, don't overlook the good
karma that will chase you down after helping a dummy  :)

thanks as always,
jim f