Convert SMA > EMA

Etrade Pro only alows the input of a smoothing constant when choosing a
length for the Exponential Moving Average.  Is there a handy table of
formula to convert any length you need for an EMA by inputting the
smoothing constant for the series. I want to use either a 2, 8, 13, 21,
34, 50, 100, 200 as lengths for the EMA, but need to know the smoothing
constants to apply to the simple series to get those resulting lengths.
I tried looking in Kaufman's book but I'm not good at extrapolating
anymore.  Must have the conversion formula somewhere.

Regards,

Thomas

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and
permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You
should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any
purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other
person.