Re: ODBC error message using TS2000i

We used to have problems with ODBC on installing but you are
installed and it just started long after a good install.  I would try
just doing an install of TS2ki right on top of the current one.  Shut
TS2ki and GS down then install then reboot and give it a try.

See if you ODBC drivers look like mine.  I will send the jpg in a
different email.

Jimmy