Re[2]: Packaging EL strategies for sale

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: Packaging EL strategies for sale
  • From: Pendo Lofgren <pendo_l@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:46:49 +0100

I can recommend PC Guard from http://www.sofpro.com/ to protect your
DLL:s (no affiliation). The DLL is protected against attempts to debug
it and all ways of manipulation that I know of. You can of course lock
it so that it will only run on a specific PC using a number of diffeent
hardware parts (BIOS, CPU, HDs etc. etc.).

--
Pendo Loefgren

Verica Trust & Capital Management AG
www.vericatrust.com