Re[2]: Firewall test results

It's possible, but equally likely is that these are injecting their
own .DLLs into their own processes with a global hook.  This stuff is
over my head, but global hooks are also the most common technique used
by wild keyloggers.  A good firewall will spot global hooks; the tough
thing is recognizing which ones are legitimate.

The array of exploits (or "leaks") available to trojans is really
quite scary.  A white paper which describes many of the techniques can
be found at
http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/Comodo_Firewall_2.3_vs_The_Leaktests.pdf