From: DH [mailto:catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 December 2007 09:54 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Re: "The Sharpe Engine" My 2008 project

Following up on my last post, here's a pseudo-Sharpe-type calc that
shows downside volatility is penalized more than upside volatility.
There are two series of identical trades making either 1 or 2 points
except the first series has a 10 point winner and the second has a 10
point loser. The first series has a pseudo-Sharpe score of nearly 3x the
second one.

1	1	trade profit or loss
2	2
1	1