Question..............

I am wondering if anyone knows a way to copy the text of all of the Easy Language studies from the My Work file without having to go through each one individually and copy and paste? I have many studies that I have written and collected over the years and would like to compile a notebook with the code for each one so that it would be easy to analyze. But it is a big job to go through each one and cut and paste to create such a notebook.

Thank you,

Lawrence Price