Re: Other Platforms

I don't use Fidelity to trade but do have accounts there. They offered me 0.005 /sh pricing if I do 40K shares/month which is my current trading level. can't speak to execution but it is direct access, I've used IB but currently use Cybertrader which is going away in December ( swallowed by Schwab)
both have similar pricing .

regards
randy smith

fpi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I just checked Fidelity's website. At $8/trade for stocks (that "generous" price is for 120 trades, if you trade less than 36, you get the "bend-over" rate of "just" $19.95
).
Depending upon the size you trade, that could be 8 TIMES as expensive as IB--wow, what a deal!?

So to say that "people of the US" enjoy the pleasure to get WL Pro for free" is quite disingenuous. If there's a market for WL in the US, why not just quote a price and then the end user either buys or doesn't.

That would be a far better service than currently available, according to what has been posted (I don't use WL or Fidelity, so I can only go by what's been said in this thread).

FPI