Re: Other Platforms

Early this year I switched to MultiCharts. It converts EasyLanguage into
PowerLanguage which is very similar. In fact, the whole program has the
look and feel of an upgrade to TS2Ki and it works so well (stable and
reliable) that I finally retired TS2Ki (incredible as that may seem). It's
very flexible, you can have multiple symbols and timeframes, from many
different data sources, in the same chart. It even has multi-processor
support.

Check it out at http://www.tssupport.com/products/multicharts/