RE: Volume Question

It's the daily charts that I'm trying to use it for...(what a pain)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Cheatham [mailto:chris_c@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:24 AM
To: Chris Evans; Omega List
Subject: Re: Volume Question

On intraday charts, what I do is use combined emini volume for a few days
around the rollover period.

data1= continuous contract
data2=old
data3=new

Combine vol of data2/data3 for the rollover period. Otherwise volume signals

get lost.

This would probably work with daily as well, though I haven't used it.

Perhaps with custom futures something creative could be done with this too -

i.e. front month, second contract back, etc.

It would be nice if there were a way to use composite futures on daily,
though I know of no easy way to do this in TS.