Re: wreless internet security

>>but usually I do not use it as a wireless.  When I do i
>>use WEP encryption.
>
> You can't use WEP unless the wireless service to which you're connecting
> requires you to use it.

Correct.  And if the wireless service requires WEP/WPA, you must have a
password from them to connect -- meaning you can't use WEP/WPA on any of
the "just start browsing" wifi services in airports &etc.

Furthermore, WEP is trivially easy to break.  Google "WEP hack" and you'll
see how easy it is.  You should use WPA on wireless if at all possible.

Gary