some easy questions re TS 8.3

Hi guys, I haven't touched TradeStation much since pre 2000i, I'm looking at using it again, but have some quest questions if anyone can give me a moment ...

Can I manually feed in my own data files (ASCII CSV) into the new Tradestation 8.3 ? - I have tested this with 2000i successfully, just want to make sure the functionality hasn't been removed.

Does an updated EasyLanguage manual (PDF?) exist, so I can download/ view any language updates that have taken place in recent years, particularly surrounding futures execution (IE placing orders, getting feedback on fills etc etc).

Thanks,

Justin