Re: Unexpire Symbol?

This is where you put a bullet through your head.

Using 2000i, I have been saving my ES and Russell charts for years. Each
chart contains hundreds of rectangles, ellipses, trend lines, etc. The only
problem is that when a symbol expires, I end up losing all the drawing
objects on the charts because the symbol itself gets renamed (ESU7 turns to
ES200709). I have avoided this problem by changing the symbol settings and
not letting the symbol expire, thus ESU7 never turns into ES200709 because I
change the expiration date to 9/20/2013. Well, I forgot to do this with ESU7
and now my charts are useless. When I reload them with ES200709, the drawing
objects do not come back up. I tried to rename the file back to ESU7 without
luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael Maldonado