Daytrading volume indicator...need some help

I'd like to do two things with this indicator.  First, have the volume bars reflect the difference between trades on the
ask price and trades on the bid price.  The bar(s) would be colored green if there were more trades on the ask and red
if there were more trades on the bid.  The size of the volume bar would be the amount of the difference between these
two types of trade.  So if in the chosen time compression (ie 3 min bars) there were 4500 more trades on the ask price
then on the bid price, the height of the volume bar would be 4500 and colored green.

Second, to be able to configure (filter) these volume bars to only reflect those trades over a certain size, ie > 5,000
shares.

So if I'd be plotting this on 3min charts, each volume bar would show the difference between number of  trades on the
ask and the number of trades on the bid...for all trades greater than 5,000 shares in size during the 3 min period.  And
would be colored to reflect which type of trade was dominating.

I'm out of practice with Easy Language and even when I was working with it my ability was at a low level.  I'm not sure
how to count the number of closed trades on the ask(or bid) and pull that into a formula.  Same with filtering the size
of each trade and applying that to a 3 min chart.  I'd appreciate some help, I think this would be a valuable indicator
for stock or futures daytraders, showing what the large traders are doing.

John