Re: Converting from Easy Language v.2000i to v.8.3

At 04:09 PM 9/15/2007, you wrote:

>I'm a TS2000i user.  I am working with a guy who has TS 8.3.  Can someone point me to some documentation on how to convert Easy Language between the two?

TS2000i program archives will be automatically converted to TS8.3 when you import them.

Converting the other way is much harder since the language has been expanded to cover all the new feature. If you can get the T8.3 program in text form, try pasting it into the TS2000i editor and try to verify it. That should point out the obvious problems.

The main think you need to worry about is the Orders:

TS2000i      TS8.3

Buy           Buy
Sell       SellShort
ExitLong      Sell