Re: Health Insurance

Difficult one that I have battled with in the past. However with the low profile that I am undertaking these days I did come up with a solution.

(in some countries mentioning that you are a trader puts you in the lowest levels of society, in others you immediately become a target for the gold diggers)

I found it best to say that I am a computer analyst and self employed. (after all we use computers to do our analysis and the title is not a protected one like doctor or lawyer). Never expand any more on the subject.

{ if pushed: Most traders know more than the average person in the street about the security of the computer so you can always get away with a reply like: "doing analysis of the network security in small business". Not very interesting stuff in the end <wink>. (and you are telling the truth here: you run your " own small business " and every time you do a anti virus / anti trojan / anti keylogger scan you do an "analysis of the network security". <wink> No need to expand if this is you main activity or if there is something else. }

Before you say anything: yes I know, I know. But it makes a lot of difference in how much easier it makes your life. Just be creative!