TS2000i Service Packs

I recently installed TradeStation 2000i on my PC. I haven't used it in years, for reasons I won't go into. I found a separate CD with "Service Pack 5" on it. It has a setup.exe program that appears to want to install the app the same way the regular CD does. I have already installed the initial version. Is there a way to apply the Service Pack 5 update without doing the full install? If I do install SP 5 over my existing version, will I have to re-enter the password?

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
Chris