Re: Solution for Three External Monitors for Laptops ?

I was looking to buy one so I went down to the local computer store to get them to demo it
on my laptop.

The computer guys could only get it to mirror on the external monitors which was no good.

So in the end I just got a dell 27" (the dell 30" uses dual DVI and
my laptop wouldn't handle it)

See if you can get a demo to work before you buy it.

or I haven't but you can try .....

http://sewelldirect.com/vtbookpcmciacard.asp
http://sewelldirect.com/dualheadstationary.asp
http://sewelldirect.com/dualheadmobile.asp

http://sewelldirect.com/usb2tosvga.asp

Just check the specs for resolution

I swapped exclusively to a laptop for trading and separate one for
email last year. I trade from my office but I also head over to Moreton Island
a fair bit and trade from there. It is way too much hassle to keep 2 desktops up to speed....
Laptops made it so much easier to trade from different locations.

And I'm not worried about hardware failure....
I have external USB hdd and backup weekly using Acronis
So if it craps out I just get a new laptop and restore the backup

Cheers
Paul