Any good books to quickly learn to write TS & MC DLLs.

Hi,

hashnums32.dll keeps bombing on my XP. AEL does not have the write/read csv features I want. Pushpops also does not have the features I want. Being a programmer of 25 years experience in cobol, vba, and other high level languages, I am naturally interested in a fast track method of learning to program DLLs for TradeStation, MultiCharts, MS-Access myself. Does anyone have any suggested books I could read to learn to do this in a few months.
Just enough. Not too much. I don't want to get away from trading too much.

Thanks,
John.