automated start up and shut down of TS

Hello,

What are my options for running TS automatically?

Normally my MANUAL operation is to start TS2K Pro
Suite and open a Workspace; I read my Orders from the
System Tracking Control Center.

How would I do this in a fully AUTOMATED manner?

My set up:
(a) I run TS2K Pro Suite or TS 8x.
(b) Trading is END OF DAY.
(c) Trading is 24 hours a day and includes Asian
markets.
(d) EOD data comes from CSI controlled by Windows Task
Scheduler.
(e) Markets are organized into multiple WORK SPACES
with strategies applied to and charts.

What would be a good way to START UP and SHUT DOWN TS
one Workspace at a time?  Is this possible? Do all
work spaces have to started at once?

Any problems I am to run into?
Any suggestions on automation tools, macros that I
should know about?

Thank you,
Leslie

p.s. the rest of the trading automation issues are
handled on a Unix platform.

http://sims.yahoo.com/