To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: Bet sizing question: Scaling

Good evening.

On my forum [http://www.marketgeometry.com], the
question was asked if scaling out of positions makes
more money than setting a fixed target and exiting all
of a position at the maximum target [assuming price
gets to the maximum target].

I KNOW there was quite a spirited debate on this forum
several or more years ago and a few people even
presented 'papers' or elegant write-ups on the
subject.

Would any of you care to share your opinions and or
statistical proofs?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Morge